请发送中英文简历到：email@example.com. 邮件名称: 中资客户业务拓展高级经理 – 姓名
Business Development Manager （Johannesburg）
Business Development and Management
· Plan, organize and direct an efficient and effective campaign to secure Chinese business within the assigned territories to deliver financial targets through new sales, up-selling and renewals.
· Develop a strong potential Chinese customer base across Africa through developing contacts at the highest level and anticipating client needs. Maintain contact with Chinese government departments operating in Africa such as the Chinese Embassies or consulates within Africa.
· Management of Chinese client Senior Executive relationships to acquire a comprehensive understanding of Chinese Clients business strategy and facilitate business development through alignment with International SOS medical and security solutions.
· In conjunction with the Business Development Managers and China Global Account Managers, implement a client visit plan and maximize face-to-face Client sales time by arranging and facilitating support resources in an effective manner to drive client retention, renewal and account extension.
· Monitor International SOS’ level of service quality in the provision of medical and security solutions to the designated client base across the region, and where needed, develop and help implement plans to address quality of issues or concerns.
· Deliver forecasts for new business wins and/or RFQ’s to appropriate country managers, BDD or Head of Sales to assist with the allocation of support resources.
· Develop appropriate sales action plans to achieve monthly and annual sales and business targets for new business, up selling and cross border targets
· Develop, communicate and roll-out sales stimulation initiatives to support the achievement of short-medium term goals and targets and client account development
· Evaluate weekly and monthly sales and pipeline reports through effective use of CRM software ensuring the information is accurate / updated. Manage the budget and forecast process of the Chinese EMI and corporate business within the area of responsibility.
Required Skills and Knowledge
· Energy/Mining/Infrastructure (EMI) industry knowledge and experience working in and/or dealing with the emerging market and Chinese customers. EMI sector knowledge is a distinct preference and advantage although experience in the corporate environment is essential.
· Able to demonstrate a proven track record of profitable sales growth in a corporate environment.
· Strong sales background, with proven “hunter” attributes towards acquisition of new business and exemplary levels of client care and focus in account management to drive extension business and build relationships across all levels of the client.
· Exposure to working in a cross-border engagement sales environment including previous working experience selling to emerging markets from within a strong matrix culture
Required Behavioral Skills
· Strong negotiation skills (impact and influence)
· Strong strategic thinking and target orientation
· Excellent numeric, written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese.
· High profile networking ability, strong relationship building skills and confidence with senior decision makers
· Cultural sensitivity and awareness within Africa and China
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously and drive change
· Solid understanding of Chinese customer needs and strong links back to China corporations and entities
· Strong Business Acumen, Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Negotiation Skills and Peer Management.
· Required Qualifications
· Educated to Degree level
· Required Languages
· Native Chinese (Mandarin) speaker with English fluency (oral and written) also essential.
Please send Chinese and English CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Title: 中资客户业务拓展高级经理 - NAME